I figured, since I’ve been gone so long, that I should probably post an update on a bunch of things.
- Far From There will be going on a 3 year hiatus while Jeff goes off to grad school. We may play shows when he’s back in town from time to time, though.
- Jeff is going to grad school on his way to becoming and Episcopal Priest. Congratulations, Jeff! We are so proud of you!
- A new band will be starting soon, once we find a singer/lead guitarist. If you are a singer/lead guitarist in the greater Boston area looking for a band, and like the general direction of Far From There, let me know and we can work out an audition.
- Photography is happening in fits and spurts. I don’t seem to have a lot of time for it, and while I love doing it, I also love doing it well and really putting the time in to do things right. I have some backlog that I need to go through and post, so there may be something new up soon.
- Another NaNoWriMo is impending, and I’ll be participating yet again. I’ve won (somehow) the last 3 years, and hope to make it 4.
- Fiction writing in between NaNos has all but stopped due to time constraints. I should get back to it, but most of my creative energy has gone in to writing music for the band and working on this.
Outside of work, this has pretty much been my life since I last posted here. I expect to be posting on some of these topics again in the near future, and with more information. I also expect to be posting on other topics of interest to myself.
That’s it for today. Just a quick update this time.
See you soon.